My Sweetie

All the more reason to file a police report on him for Sweetie's death. He sounds like someone who doesn't deserve to be out on bail.

You really have to wonder what is wrong with our system of justice that someone like this is out walking the streets, ready and able to commit more horrendous crimes.

I agree...it's imperative to file and press charges!! For yourself, your family and your pets!
 
PLEASE contact the DA, sheriff and/or his parole officer. It is so terrible what happened to Sweetie but this dude is a train wreck that is not finished spread misery. As much as you don't need extra effort in your time of morning this guy will do what he did to Sweetie to others if allowed. This was not an isolated incident and someone needs to help stop it, but the best way to honor Sweetie IMO is to be sure she was his LAST victim. Good luck.
 
AS all the others have said ...press charges!!!!!!! ASAP!!

And correct me if I am wrong but if you are out on bail and commit a crime doesn't your bail get revoked?? (in this case I hope so)
 
Yes thats my goal. I am so scared to be away from my pets and this way I can watch them while at work.
Today is Sweeties Birthday! I went to the shelter here because in our paper they showed a sheltie as pet of the week. I am not ready for another but Sweetie would of wanted me to help so I paid the fees fr the poor boy so when he finds his family they have a gift from Sweetie. He was a sable merle. His front half was all white and his back was sable. I felt better for awhile today but as the day goes on I am going back to anger and sadness.
Well Ill check in later...I love you all!
Happy Birthday Sweetie! We Love you and miss you!
Mom
 
Happy birthday sweetie!!!

the more i hear about this A S S .... the more it angers me !! he belongs behind bars !!! Then thinking about what he did to Sweetie such a beautiful, lovable dog. When he goes to prison and the other inmates find out about him and a 12 year old .... he will get punished further by them.
 
Yes thats my goal. I am so scared to be away from my pets and this way I can watch them while at work.
Today is Sweeties Birthday! I went to the shelter here because in our paper they showed a sheltie as pet of the week. I am not ready for another but Sweetie would of wanted me to help so I paid the fees fr the poor boy so when he finds his family they have a gift from Sweetie. He was a sable merle. His front half was all white and his back was sable. I felt better for awhile today but as the day goes on I am going back to anger and sadness.
Well Ill check in later...I love you all!
Happy Birthday Sweetie! We Love you and miss you!
Mom

What a wonderful birthday gift to Sweetie, to sponsor this poor lost Sheltie. Sweetie will live on through you in those things, and always be with you. Don't try to ignore your sadness and anger; they are normal. It will get a little bit better each day as time goes on. Thanks for keeping in touch with us.
 
Please forgive me for not responding sooner -- I have been gone. What has happened to you is a terrible tragedy. If I could turn back the clock for you, I would. Please know that I am so glad you are safe, that you are ridding yourself of this toxic person, and that you are taking care of yourself for Buddy's and Sweetie's sake. Know I;'m praying for you. Poor, dear Sweetie -- I will never forget her.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top