http://aymsorb.tumblr.com/post/41825163518/about-pomskies
Hmm try this, the other one seemed to have dropped a colon.
Hmm try this, the other one seemed to have dropped a colon.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
really? I got told it was just a husky pup.It's actually a Finnish Lapphund puppy, not a Husky. And if you bred a Pom and a Husky they wouldn't be tiny. They would mostly be a medium sized dog.
dang people.
Medium size I can handle... big size climbing over fences.. not til I get a BIG fence. I told my mom if I magically get a big fence, she can have her afgan she always wanted.really? I got told it was just a husky pup.dang people.
Medium size I can handle... big size climbing over fences.. not til I get a BIG fence. I told my mom if I magically get a big fence, she can have her afgan she always wanted.


Isn't that similar to the alleged "mini shelties" and "mini golden retrievers". I thought taking any breed of dog and breeding it down to a smaller size caused health problems like in shelties.![]()
if you go to the site and read the history, you will see that it's not a breeding of small Siberian huskies to smaller Siberian huskies though Siberian huskies were used in the development- sort of like the collie in shelties.
It actually sounds a lot like sheltie development- existing small dog bred selectively to certain other breeds to develop desired dog.....
