Oh very cool. Let me know. Also, let me know of his handling system, if he uses one (I can research this too).
The seminar was great. Our first 2 hours were on contacts and how to train contacts for small dogs v. big dogs. Since you've been having trouble with DW and A-Frame, I think you might really benefit from seeing how he trains running contacts. I'm not planning to retrain Phebe, but if I were and wanted running for both, I would use his method because it emphasizes running all the way through the contact -- no hopping off.
Also, Gerry spent a lot of time with each handler and their dog, helping fine tune their handling, and the answers weren't the same for everyone because each of us had different issues. I also learned a couple of neat handling moves that I haven't decided yet if I'll use or not. One would be kind of controversial because you send the dog behind your back. LOL
Watch the move that Lisa Frick makes following the tunnel, at about 20 seconds into this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggVgVWkS_ig
The second move was a single-hand threadle cue that I still don't quite know how to describe, but it worked.
As far as handling methods, Gerry isn't strict about following either of the major systems, but uses pieces from each and some of his own adaptations. I definitely recommend going to Gerry's seminar. If I had to choose between a weekend of trialing and a seminar, I would pick the seminar.