Sheltie Nationals- Kissimmee

Calliesmom

Moderator
so who is planning on going?

any ideas on where to stay?

This is likely the only Nationals I will be able to make it to for a while and I'd like to be there for the whole thing. My work schedule makes April (which seems to be the usual time frame) practically impossible to go to anything dog-related. so that's why this looks like my only shot to attend but pricing motels with dog fees for the whole week seems like I really won't be able to afford to stay until the end:(

We'll definitely be there at the beginning since that's when the performance events will be held and would really like to see some of the conformation and maybe some of the dogs from here.

Anyway, just wanted to see what other people thought and who might be going.......
 
I hope to go, depending on how I feel after chemo. We will only be up for the weekend of the 9th and will stay with my in-laws. We may decide to go the first weekend just to play it safe but I really wanted to be there that Saturday.
 
I'm really bummed that we moved this year because I was planning on going. Hope you guys can take lots of pictures/report back! :)
 
We were going to go but Rachel decided she would rather have a baby this year and didn't want to travel 2 weeks in an RV being 7 months pregnant. I mean really where is her spirit of adventure?:lol:

Long way to go and rather expensive by myself.
 
I won't be going as its across the country, however, I believe next year it'll be in my backyard so I'll have to pose this question next year. Would love to meet some of you. Until then, enjoy the Nationals in Kissimmee. Maybe I should just go to Disneyworld and Nationals. Is it far apart? hehehe.

I just went to the ASSA Nationals website, I swear I thought it was going to be in CA in 2013. I guess I was wrong. Hmmm.....what am I thinking of? I'm bummed. I looked at our old thread and I did post that it'll be in CA in 2013. I guess they changed it, since it's now in OR. :( Boo.
 
Last edited:
I won't be going as its across the country, however, I believe next year it'll be in my backyard so I'll have to pose this question next year. Would love to meet some of you. Until then, enjoy the Nationals in Kissimmee. Maybe I should just go to Disneyworld and Nationals. Is it far apart? hehehe.

I just went to the ASSA Nationals website, I swear I thought it was going to be in CA in 2013. I guess I was wrong. Hmmm.....what am I thinking of? I'm bummed. I looked at our old thread and I did post that it'll be in CA in 2013. I guess they changed it, since it's now in OR. :( Boo.

Disneyworld is very, very close to Kissimmee- come on over to the East coast...:yes:
 
Disneyworld is very, very close to Kissimmee- come on over to the East coast...:yes:

I was seriously thinking about it. Until I saw the dates for the Nationals. Um, it's during my 4-day agility trial. :( Boo. No Nationals this year. Can't wait to hear about it though.
 
I won't be going as its across the country, however, I believe next year it'll be in my backyard so I'll have to pose this question next year. Would love to meet some of you. Until then, enjoy the Nationals in Kissimmee. Maybe I should just go to Disneyworld and Nationals. Is it far apart? hehehe.

I just went to the ASSA Nationals website, I swear I thought it was going to be in CA in 2013. I guess I was wrong. Hmmm.....what am I thinking of? I'm bummed. I looked at our old thread and I did post that it'll be in CA in 2013. I guess they changed it, since it's now in OR. :( Boo.

Yeah, the cost of the show site went way up, so they moved it back to middle-of-nowhere, can't-fly-dogs-in, Albany, Oregon. :razz:

I was at the Pomona site for the Collie national in '10, and it was really lovely. I'm sorry we won't get to use it for ASSA.
 
Back
Top