Gracesmum
Forums Enthusiast
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We had a very good check up today. Stitches look good. Incontinence probably due to urine retention from yesterday and should right itself over next 24hours. She is bright and alert and bordering on bouncy. And the best news. The pathology came back on the removal on Friday. They got clean margins. Still waiting on the liver biopsy and the Ki67 but this is a very good start. Vet says there may be stray cells so I'm thinking she wants chemo, but we are going to wait on the other results first.
I'm so happy I could cry.
Lucky Merlin to have been adopted into such a loving home. He carries the name of such a magical fiction figure...an enchanter and a wizard.Kitty is called Merlin. He's roughly 2 years and a rescue. He just seems to keep on growing and is a right longshanks.![]()



Unfortunately, I have seen your post now - or maybe fortunately
- what a roller coaster ride you and Grace have been through
- happy to read the whole thread at once,
so I can now read that Grace is feeling better
Yes, SN is a fantastic forum - and not enough
here are some members with a huge knowledge
- but here is really an honest compassion and comfort
SN has enriched Minnie´s and my life for almost 7 years
- I am deeply grateful![]()


