That sounds good that they have contacted you and a really good idea sending them video's of Ginny and Sadie. Good luck and so happy to hear the DH is on board.
I had the same experience with Mid-Florida Sheltie Rescue as Chelle. I talked to them at length at least twice before going up there. They would answer all my questions about each of the dogs and then asked me many questions as well to help find the perfect match for Meggie and me.
I hope you receive the same blessings we have with our Cooper.
I haven't heard anything else yet, but that hasn't stopped me from checking every few minutes. I'm worried that we didn't get our application in soon enough.
Our families are going to think we've lost our minds when we tell them. I think if things work out that we'll just wait till we have him to tell everyone.
Until then, the waiting and not knowing is driving me crazy!
I think if they had a phone number they would have to deal with a lot of crank calls and unwanted calls. With emails, they know if someone takes the time to actually sit down and write out an email, they are probably more interested than someone who calls.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.