Tragic loss to Sheltie Community Today

dawns2shelties

Forums Sage
This morning a FB friend of mine posted she lost her home overnight to a fire. She breeds and shows Shelties and Crested's. Last I heard her vet's office posted they had just helped her identify 13 of the dogs. She posted this morning that 2 Shelties and 3 Cresteds escaped and they were still looking for them and she had 1 Crested with her.

Her home is totally gone as are all of her grooming supplies, she is a groomer and this is how she makes her living.

I can't imagine the devastation she feels. I am posting a link to an article although I think some of the facts aren't totally accurate as far as the number of dogs she has lost and that are missing.

Please keep her in your prayers. I just can't imagine the devastation and pain she feels right now.

Hug your babies tight tonight.

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/...cle_869101c2-f241-5e27-8226-7e7561366f5f.html


One of the missing Crested's has been spotted, they are hoping he is with the other's and to have him soon.
 
Last edited:
That's terrible. Those pictures say everything. I can't even begin to imagine the pain and heartache she must be going through. I'm glad that at least some of her dogs were able to escape and I hope she finds them and gets back on her feet somehow.. Will definitely keep her in my thoughts :(
 
I read that on FB a little while ago. I won't post a link, since it's against forum rules to do so, but there is a bank account set up to collect donations to help if anyone would like to do so.
 
I can not even imagine that has got to be one of my biggest fears. Makes me soo sad. I believe she had puppies in the house too if I remember correctly. :cry:
 
Back
Top