Tragic loss to Sheltie Community Today

They were spotted not too far from her home, near a neighbour's home just a bit ago. Kandi is on her way to see if she can get them.

A page has been set up on FB that is keeping us updated on the search and also on obtaining supplies and items for Kandi herself.

Darla Duffy from Florida is on her way to help search. Let's pray that these babies get back home today.
 
Chris Christensen and Lee Phillips of Vibrant Pets both generously donated money/supplies to Kandi. She is still searching for Paige (Sheltie) and Woody (Chinese Crested). More info is on the FB page.
 
Woody and Paige still are not home this morning - it is 8:16 a.m. EST. Pray for their return today. There are many people out there looking for them.

Fundraising continues - there are a couple of pages on FB.
 
If anyone is in the Griffith, Indiana area and would be willing to help with the search please message me and I will give you the info to join them. They have been searching day and night. Thank you.
 
Hugs all around

This morning a FB friend of mine posted she lost her home overnight to a fire. She breeds and shows Shelties and Crested's. Last I heard her vet's office posted they had just helped her identify 13 of the dogs. She posted this morning that 2 Shelties and 3 Cresteds escaped and they were still looking for them and she had 1 Crested with her.

Her home is totally gone as are all of her grooming supplies, she is a groomer and this is how she makes her living.

I can't imagine the devastation she feels. I am posting a link to an article although I think some of the facts aren't totally accurate as far as the number of dogs she has lost and that are missing.

Please keep her in your prayers. I just can't imagine the devastation and pain she feels right now.

Hug your babies tight tonight.

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/...cle_869101c2-f241-5e27-8226-7e7561366f5f.html


One of the missing Crested's has been spotted, they are hoping he is with the other's and to have him soon.

This is so sad -big hugs to everyones pup from the ScottandDeb pack.:cry:
 
Just to update - They found Woody in Kandi's house. He didn't make it. Please continue to pray for Kandi and that Paige makes it home now.
 
Just to update - They found Woody in Kandi's house. He didn't make it. Please continue to pray for Kandi and that Paige makes it home now.

I'm so sad to hear Woody didn't make it. :cry:


I was at our local Sheltie Club's annual Specialty today. They had a donation bucket out for Kandi and are also doing a 50/50 raffle both days to raise money for her. Today we raised $138.00 in the 50/50 didn't hear what was in the donation bucket. We'll see what we can do tomorrow.
 
Back
Top