Tragic loss to Sheltie Community Today

Honest to God I haven't cried this much since I don't know when. My heart feels the magnitude of the pain Kandi must be in. I'm speechless at the loss.

May she find some comfort in all the support being shown her. I'm gonna go hug my girls right now.
 
Honest to God I haven't cried this much since I don't know when. My heart feels the magnitude of the pain Kandi must be in. I'm speechless at the loss.

May she find some comfort in all the support being shown her. I'm gonna go hug my girls right now.

Sharon when I had a preview of this video lastnight I was no good. The magnitude of her loss is hard to comprehend but we certainly feel a piece of it here in this video.

Everyone is right the outpouring of love and help for her is amazing and I hope it continues for a long time. She'll certainly need us.
 
Back
Top