Tragic loss to Sheltie Community Today

Just wanted to update and my heart is breaking for Kandi and I can hardly see for the tears. It is confirmed that both the CC Woody and the Sheltie Paige both were found in the house today. Neithere survived. Please continue to support and uplift Kandi at this time. A number of us are gathering at 8:00 EST tonight in a prayer circle to support Kandi. Please join us and unite our heart in uplifting Kandi at this time.
 
Last edited:
Thousands have joined to support Kandi. The Sheltie community worldwide has great heart!
 
A box or two of Kleenex are definitely needed. It is heart-wrenching to watch. The way the community has surrounded her and supported her during the time is truly heartwarming.
 
It was so sad to read about this but to see the video is so heartbreaking. I have shared it with several people in hopes that donations will come in. I am so thankful to have my shelties to hold after this & send prayers her way.
 
Back
Top