Tragic loss to Sheltie Community Today

I'm just heartsick. I couldn't even respond on FB, but here, among "the family," I can express my sorrow. I cannot even imagine...
 
One of the Crested's has been found, it was taken to Petsmart and the last I heard Kandi was on her way to pick it up.

Still missing her Bi BlueSheltie and a Crested as well.
 
So sorry for this family's loss and heartache. Praying God's Peace for all...remember that her little darlings are running and playing at the feet of their Creator.
 
The missing Sheltie and Chinese Crested have been spotted at the back of a Cemetary across from her home. She is out there now with Clothing, KFC and traps and stated she will sit out there until H### freezes over. Send prayers they will be captured soon.

I also rec'd a call from her vets office a few minutes ago, a local Crematory has finally stepped up and will offer their services for free. It was stated in the article yesterday the vet's office was donating that which was untrue. They do not have the facility to do that. Thank God this Crematory has stepped up for these precious babies. They are on the way to pick them up now. Her vet was just overwhelmed with emotion while talking with me.
 
Dear St. Francis,
Please take special care of Kandi's precious furbabies as they gather at Rainbow Bridge. You know which ones they are. They burst through the veil between the worlds, leaving behind the smoke and racing into the green fields and clear light of the place where they will wait. Keep them together, hold them close and comfort them in your wisdom. Let them know that it will seem but the twinkling of an eye until they see their beloved Mom once more.
In His name we ask,
Amen
 
Words can't describe how incredibly sad I feel after hearing this story. It broke my heart to lose even 1 sheltie to a " normal" passing so I can't even imagine losing that many in such a tragic way. After Hurricane Katrina I was in a state of shock dealing with the damage to property but blessed that all my human & furry family was safe. Having to deal with such a tragic loss as hers would overwhelm even the strongest of us. Prayers go out & hopes that all missing dogs will be with her soon. Focusing on that will be a little help. It is a blessing that the vet & crematory are being so supportive.
 
My heart goes out to her. I cant even imagine what she is going through. Will be praying she will find the missing ones.
 
Poor lady it sounds like she has lost almost everything after some already hard times. Hopefully she can recover and get things back on track again.
 
Back
Top