Calliesmom
Moderator
how about one of the scelties names, in Anne Bishop's dark jewel series?
like Khollie.
I will recommend Khollie![]()
Khollie was the very first suggestion

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
how about one of the scelties names, in Anne Bishop's dark jewel series?
like Khollie.
I will recommend Khollie![]()

Have you thought about going into the world of fantasy for names? Who is your favorite author?
I was googling the history of fantasy novels and wikipedia reminded me of some of the early greats (of my childhood) Sword of Shinnara ; Lion, Witch, Wardrobe; Thomas Covenant, the originals when nothing had been done before and everything was new and fabulous and not over-commercialized with the big saga movies.
I have been watching our Star Trek & Star Tek next generation videos in marathon form. A million character names and places I would love to name little beasties.
Names are everywhere.
Someone had to bring Grimm into this. I can't spell the wolf Wesen in Grimm, but I can spell Monroe. Barb, I would suggest having one or two names chosen so you can see which the pupster seems to like best.
Goodness.....does anyone remember the name of the Skeltie in Anne Bishops books......It will come to me eventually, but I think a good name.....

Ok, I'm lost....what is Grimm? I'm so NOT into movies
Grimm is a tv show where a guy finds out that all the Grimm fairy tales are true and that he/his family can see things like werewolves, etc....... and they protect normal people.
OMG.....thanks everyone...so many good ideas....there are a couple that stand out. I think I'm close to a name, but keep the ideas coming

ok then, what is the name of the Big Bad Wolf (I'm pathetic that I don't know this TV series....I'm old)
