ghggp
Moderator
Oh, Gavin, you just warm my heart knowing your never give up attitude! Go Gavin! You are my hero! Virtual hugs and high fives all around! 


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤well, he can sit up on his own. he wouldn't even try last night. And he I can see him trying to stand up (poor guy looks so confused). I had him stand with a little bit of assistance, and them Into the crate he goes, I don't want him to overdo it. Short attempts and then rest. Will keep you updated throughout the day if things improve.
this is very scary stuff....last night all I could think about was how I would live without my little old boy.
I can't remember. Have you ever tried a brace on his back leg before?he definitely needs some extra attention on his bad leg. When he tries to walk it can't keep up, its too slow getting under him so it trips him up. He definitely doesn't like being crated or his movement limited. But he's OK with the wheelchair, so thats good. Will just have to take things day by day now.