Goofy nicknames!?!

LOL these are all great! At our house we call both girls Fancy Pants, and Fluffy Butt. Tiara is princess, Tiara-ma-Sue, and Fuzzy Face.

Angel, Baby Girl, Wild Child, Puff Ball, Fur Ball, and Spazz.
 
almost forgot!

oh and I almost forgot the two nicknames for Trevor that always make my hubby make a comment... "honeypup" & "sweetiepea".

I think he is just jealous. :rolleyes2:
 
Hmm. Aztec is called Jones-Jones, Spazzy Jones, Azzy Jones, Spaztec Jones. I have no idea where the Jones came from. We also call him Princey-Poo and Prince Prancey Pants. :lol:

Laika is just Laika, or Laika-Lou...
 
And not to forget the periodic "stinky".....only comes out every month or so, when one or the other of them has a dingleberry.

As soon as I say "Aw, Stinky", both dogs clamp their tails down flat to their buts and run away! :lol::lol:
 
Ahh yes...nicknames.
Ya know, for people nicknames are usually SHORTER than the given names; with pets it seems to be the other way around for some reason!

Indy: Indy boo-boo, Indybeau, Chicken-leg (back when he had a leg shaved after a vet procedure), Fuzzy-butt, Old man

Emma: Emmalena Seraphina Josephina Thumbelina, Momma Bear, Big girl

Sasha: Zsa-Zsa, Cha-cha, Couch Princess, Little girl, Little Momma

Figaro: Figaro Figaro Figaro (gotta sing it), Figgy Doodle

Angus: only gets a nickname in conjunction with Figaro as "the Brute Squad"

Newton: the one exception for longer nickname, he is "Newt"
 
most definitly... its hard for me to get around so far being vehicle-less (for the record, its for the best of mankind) ... but my boyfriend is getting his license
soon and were buying a van ... I want to paint flowers on it but he is a bit against
the idea... eesh

I would love a playdate:)

you should paint shelties on it :winkgrin:
 
And not to forget the periodic "stinky".....only comes out every month or so, when one or the other of them has a dingleberry.

As soon as I say "Aw, Stinky", both dogs clamp their tails down flat to their buts and run away! :lol::lol:

McKinley is learning this command well: "Ewww, youuuuu stink!!" and he clamps his tail down and runs under the bed where it is IMPOSSIBLE to drag the monkey butt out of there. I give him a treat after his sitz bath.:razz::razz:
 
McKinley is learning this command well: "Ewww, youuuuu stink!!" and he clamps his tail down and runs under the bed where it is IMPOSSIBLE to drag the monkey butt out of there. I give him a treat after his sitz bath.:razz::razz:
It is so funny they know just what we mean when we say" Ewww who has a stinky bum" that they go hide...to avoid the dreaded bum scrub..lol:yes:
 
It is so funny they know just what we mean when we say" Ewww who has a stinky bum" that they go hide...to avoid the dreaded bum scrub..lol:yes:

That wouldn't have any effect here, 'cause I call him "stinky bum" or "stinky butt" half the time just to see him give me that "geez, Mom look!":biggrin2:
 
Back
Top