My Sweetie

I am so very sorry for you and your loss. Not only your precious pup, but those you thought were your family. What a horrible situation. I second danisgoat's suggestions about taking steps to file a police report to protect yourself.

No one would blame you for feeling hateful. I would feel the same way. Please know that we are here for you to vent, for a shoulder or an ear, and to send you prayers.
 
OMG! I just can't even imagine such a thing. I would also be filled with rage and hate. I hope you can eventually find comfort and peace for yourself. I am so very, very, very sorry for your tragic loss.
 
:cry:, Sweeties mom I am so, so, so very sorry for this tragic loss! Everyone has already said what I would say and feel also, please make sure you and your son and other pets are safe..

Your step-son is a very ill person who needs help NOW and needs to pay for the evil he did! In the meantime, you get yourself and your loved ones to safety :(

((((Sweetiesmom)))

I am praying for you and your family...
 
And so I'll add my condolences for this terrible situation. And, likewise, please report this incident--now! Don't wait and fall into the trap of "rethinking" this. Trust me--been there with a boarder and theft issues.

Also, please consider seeing your doctor and getting some counseling for the larger situation. I am a true believer in seeking medical and therapeutic intervention at times likes this--seek professional advice and recommendations.

Most emphatically--make sure you are safe! My thoughts are with you!
 
Oh my goodness, I am so so sorry that this has happened. I try to put myself in your shoes and I don't even want to imagine what you're going through. My heart is broken for you. I checked out Sweetie's pictures again and my eyes welled up with tears. What a beautiful baby!!!

I do think you should file a police report as well. You never know, you may need it in the future to show a pattern of anger and/or abuse. I would insist the young man leave my home.

Please don't feel guilty, as someone else said, how do you even imagine someone is capable of something so hideous. As far as feeling hateful, I think that is just human nature, especially in the initial stages of a situation such as this. Don't beat yourself up over it.

Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you, for both comfort and protection.

Hugs to you......
 
Does anyone here know her personally, is there anything we can do?? I am feeling horribly helpless about it and was hoping we can do something, anything to help her. :(
 
I too echo everyone else. I am so so sorry for your loss.

We are all here for you...and grieve with you. :sadsmile:

Please check back in with us when you feel up to it.
 
I know everyone here is reeling from this news. eEveryone..is there something we can do as a family here to let her know that we are thinking of her.Does anyone here ,know her other than the postings here.

Sometimes we know others better thru PM's,I thought maybe someone could possibly check in on her thru phone.

I'm feeling such a loss for her.And then for her to deal with personal issues also.
I just feel like we should do something.
 
Last edited:
Please, is there anyone here that knows her beyond this forum? If you do, please get in touch with her and see how she is doing. We are all worried
 
Back
Top