My Sweetie

My step son is gone. I am safe but I am so very sad. I have a wonderful frienD by me and My son is here with his girlfiend. I am so sad I cant stand it. Buddy last night was dreaming and growling last night. He knows what happened and has not left my side. I dont know what my husband is going to do. I told him point blank to get his son out of MY house and keep him as far away from me as he can. I will be filing a restraing order and possibly divorce papers monday morning. I cant be part of a family who allows this kind of behavior. This house is all mine it was given to me . I told him from here on out dont include me with your family! Locks are being changed and my husband can wait for me to get let in because I dont trust anymore.
I am having Sweetie creamated so I can bring her home again. The vet cut some of her mane off for me to have. If I could only turn back time. Thank you for caring so much for me. I am safe Im just greiving and wish my baby was with me.

Bless your heart. I am so sorry this is happening to you and your family. Please know that we are all thinking of you and praying for you. Please keep us posted as to what is happening.
 
My heart goes out to you; this is just awful! Please keep us updated. Everett sends a Everett Kiss to you.. (These are VERY difficult to get)
 
I am so sorry.This is an awful situation, and I'm so sorry that your wonderful sheltie and you had to suffer this cruely. I hope you have the strength to free yourself from this bad relationship.
 
Glad to hear you are safe but do consider the police report. It will likely help should this piece of filth come around later (I assume the police would take it at a higher level if there was violent history).

Attempt to appreciate the good things/pets/family you have still (sounds like a lot) in this time of sorrow.

Sorry you had to go through this and maybe Sweetie's loss will be the event that stops this piece of $%%^@$# before he does more.
 
Thank you for the update

I'm so glad you have such a great friend to be there for you and Your loving son and his girlfriend. Give extra hugs to Buddy as he will be grieving as well. He has seen it happen, Did you get him checked just in case he recieved some abuse as well but is hiding the pain?? This happened to my Daughters Mother-in-law. Her house was broken into and the people did harm to the poor Boxer, Shelby. He was sore but showed no signs of real trauma but he just wasn't himself so she brought him to the vet for x-rays and his spine had great damage .:cry: Just wondering because this so called "man" that did this to Sweetie I'd like to get my hands on him!! He needs to go to prison for what he's done. That no good son @# a &*#%* !!
Please keep us updated and please file that restraining order but also file a police report and send that report to the SPCA in your area !!
 
Thanks so much for updating us on your situation. We have all been so worried about you and your family. I'm glad to hear you have loved ones around you. Take comfort in Buddy, he will love you twice as much now. My heart breaks for you, but hopefully each day will get better now that you have a plan of action. Again, we are all here for you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.
 
I am still worried about you, I don't gather from your update that the step-son has either been arrested or at least a police report been filed?! Please keep us posted as we're all still very worried and are praying for you..

xoxoxo
 
Thank you so much for the update. I think when I read your post, I went into shock and all I could do was relate another story (that's my auto-response). Sorry if it took away from your pain.

I have been praying for you and yours, hoping all is right with your family, and worrying over Buddy. I second the motion to get him checked out as well. The poor boy witnessed something terrible and perhaps endured some of it himself.

Again, please do not be so hard on yourself! File the paperwork, do what you have to do, but you do not control another person. It is his fault only that this happened.

Rest in peace Sweetie, your mom is doing all she can for you, just as she did during your stay here on Earth.
 
I'm so relieved that you and your son are ok and that your husband and his son are out of the house.

I'm not good with words and cannot express to you how sorry I am that you have to go through this trauma. My heart goes out to you.
 
OM gosh..I just saw the thread. Soo Sorry for you loss. :( Please be careful and take care of yourself! Glad to hear you have a support system of friends and family around you!
 
Back
Top