My Sweetie

Please keep yourself and your son safe !!

I'm so sorry . Words can't describe how I'm feeling right now, but you need to get yourself to a safe place and file the needed reports. The Police can help you with this . They can put you in contact with people who can help. Oh My Goodness This world is so messed. It's the truth about if he's capable of doing this to a pet he can and will harm a person.:cry: This is a trouble young person who is in need of an intervention!!
Prayers for Sweetie and you and your son for safety and consulation.
 
I just can't stop crying and worrying

This Monster needs to be punished ! I just don't know what to do. I wish I could blink and transport myself to be with you and help you out. Please know I'm very concerned about you, your, furkids and your son.:cry: Please let us know how you are.
 
kELLY IS GOING TO SEE IF SHE HAS SOME INFO ON HER,AS TO WHERE SHE LIVES OR PHONE #.

sORRY BOUT THE CAPS. But we're all so worried.I feel the same also.Even if we could get a last name,I would do whatever possible to make sure that we found her,and got her to where she needs to be safe.

I'm just torn,as all of us are.Right now we really need ot do some serious prayers for her & her son.

I keep re-reading her first post,and I cannot help but think there is more going on in that house,that we are possibly not aware of.

I hope,pray,she is ok.So much to deal with right now.Not just in this tradgity,but also her son,must be going thru hell right now.

I hope Kelly or Ann may have capabilites to be in touch with her,with thier Admin & Mod status
 
omg i'm so sorry about your sweetie. it's so awful when someone hurts an animal and i agree with the others, if someone harms an animal they might also harm a person. pklease call the police not only for sweetie but for your own protection as well.


don't blame yourself and i don't think anyone could blame you for how you fell. i'm sure all of us would feel the same if our beloved pets was hurt in that way.

sweetie is now running in the rainbow bridge. she is safe and running in the fields and thinking of you!
 
ALL of the above is good advice.
I wish I lived closer to you, I honestly would be at your doorstep right now
I am so worried and so sorry you had to experience this whole mess, nobody should have to.
 
It is so hard for all of us not to know what is happening. I don't know if Kelly can follow up...our information is limited as you know from when you registered. We may have to wait for this poor woman to get in touch with us, and given what has happened and she is going through, the Forum may be very low on her agenda. We've let her know that we're here for her, I think unfortunately all we can do now is pray.
 
I feel so helpless, I wish there were something I could do. I hope she's safe and has someone to help her through this, I can't imagine what she must be going through. I'm praying that she's ok...
 
I'm just reading the tragic news about Sweetie. All I can do is echo everyone's sentiments that we are thinking and praying for you and your family. Please let us know what we can do to help.
 
My step son is gone. I am safe but I am so very sad. I have a wonderful frienD by me and My son is here with his girlfiend. I am so sad I cant stand it. Buddy last night was dreaming and growling last night. He knows what happened and has not left my side. I dont know what my husband is going to do. I told him point blank to get his son out of MY house and keep him as far away from me as he can. I will be filing a restraing order and possibly divorce papers monday morning. I cant be part of a family who allows this kind of behavior. This house is all mine it was given to me . I told him from here on out dont include me with your family! Locks are being changed and my husband can wait for me to get let in because I dont trust anymore.
I am having Sweetie creamated so I can bring her home again. The vet cut some of her mane off for me to have. If I could only turn back time. Thank you for caring so much for me. I am safe Im just greiving and wish my baby was with me.
 
Back
Top