My Sweetie

I read this last night, but couldn't post about it. It took me a little while to get my thoughts under control.

This is unimaginable, and I don't even have words that will properly express how it makes me feel. I agree that you need to protect yourself, your son, his girlfriend too, and of course...special little Buddy. FILE THE REPORT asap, and maybe this "fill in the blank" will actually go to jail. I'm sure he's got a previous record...am I right?

One of the things I was thinking is that it is possible your vet might be required by law to file a report for a case like this. Something to look into. Meanwhile, if you can afford it...you might also consider getting an alarm system! Your husband's son is a MONSTER to say the least!

Prayers are being said for you, Sweetie, Buddy, and your son/girlfriend by many people, including me.

I'm just so, so sorry!!! These words are few, but heartfelt.

I used to think that having gone through lymphoma was the worst that could happen with a furchild. I was wrong. I wish I could come up with some words that would really help. Prayer and time...., prayer and time.
 
I just saw this post and am just sick at what happened to your Sweetie, even after all I've seen, (my brother had foster children for years) I'm still amazed at how twisted and sick some people can be. I'm with the others please be very careful and let law enforcement know what happened as soon as possible for your own safety. It's good that you have family and a good friend to see you through this terrible situation. It's natural that you should feel hatred after what this person has done but my hope is that you can come to terms with this and find some kind of peace in your life. My thought and prayers are with you.
 
I too just saw this and am in tears right now.. my heart aches with you..

I know the 'right' thing to do is turn him in and it is so easy for us all to sit here and tell you to do this or that.. I can only say that you have my prayers and support for whatever you choose to do here.. Noone is in your shoes.

**comfort**
 
I am so glad you checked in with us again and I am so very sorry for your loss and hope you get that restraining order and do what you think you need to do where your husband is concerned. Bless Buddy for being by your side, he must be lost too. Hugs to you both.
 
Sheltie Guy I applaude you !!

I think you did such a loving heartfelt tribute to Sweetie for King Buddy! I'm sorry that we don't even know your name King Buddy, to let you know how real cry with you for this heartless violent crime against you and your loved ones.:cry: Know my prayers are with you.
 
I've been out of town a few days...I am so shocked to hear of such violence and loss.

King Buddy, may you be surrounded only by loving and positive feelings and people now....stay safe and please, please do not let your husband try to talk around the sickness that is his progeny that did this senseless brutality. I agree with the others...press charges.

And please, do not feel guilty. How could you imagine that he would do such an unspeakable thing.
 
Back
Top