Yes thats my goal. I am so scared to be away from my pets and this way I can watch them while at work.
Today is Sweeties Birthday! I went to the shelter here because in our paper they showed a sheltie as pet of the week. I am not ready for another but Sweetie would of wanted me to help so I paid the fees fr the poor boy so when he finds his family they have a gift from Sweetie. He was a sable merle. His front half was all white and his back was sable. I felt better for awhile today but as the day goes on I am going back to anger and sadness.
Well Ill check in later...I love you all!
Happy Birthday Sweetie! We Love you and miss you!
Mom
Yes I remember you saying it was Sweeties birthday today.and I know yours is coming up also.I have thought of you & your son,Sweetie so much these last few days.
Keeping you in our thoughts & prayers.Just take one day at a time ok~
. After some time went by, she used her pain and tragedy to help others by speaking to local school children about the dangers of speeding. Kim became well known in the area and MANY students and parents thanked her for using her pain to help others..