Westminster Kennel Club

Thanks Im getting excited to go...Im meeting up with people I havent seen in almost 4 years!!! I am DVR it too just incase I miss anything durning group judging!!:lol:
 
OOOH goody! I might have to ask you cut me a DVD! I don't think I can get the show up here in Canada on the channels that I have! I would so love to see it!

Have a great time!
 
Good News for Canadians!

You may not be able to get Westminster on your TV, Barb, but you can get it on your computer. Westminster posts each breed's judging on the day it is judged. So at the end of Monday, you go to their site and look for Shetland Sheepdogs and you will see the video replay of the entire breed judging--which you WON'T get at night when they just show the Group Judging. It's a blast to watch! Here's the link:
http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/
 
You may not be able to get Westminster on your TV, Barb, but you can get it on your computer. Westminster posts each breed's judging on the day it is judged. So at the end of Monday, you go to their site and look for Shetland Sheepdogs and you will see the video replay of the entire breed judging--which you WON'T get at night when they just show the Group Judging. It's a blast to watch! Here's the link:
http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/

Terrific! Thanks so much for this!

I was seriously considering upgrading my cable TV this weekend so that I could get Animal Planet - just for this! Yikes, I really am addicted!
 
Barb down here its actually USA channel the hosts it...But yes check out the site ann sent you..it also has last years on there as well!
 
You may not be able to get Westminster on your TV, Barb, but you can get it on your computer. Westminster posts each breed's judging on the day it is judged. So at the end of Monday, you go to their site and look for Shetland Sheepdogs and you will see the video replay of the entire breed judging--which you WON'T get at night when they just show the Group Judging. It's a blast to watch! Here's the link:
http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/

Thanks for the link-- I just looked at last year's winners. Real cool. :smile2:I'm still new to Shelties.
 
Small Brag and TV info

Best Opposite in Shelties last year was my breeder's Annie (Ch Shelhaven Rabbit Run Rhapsody), Barkley's aunt, and the BoB male was a grandson of Connie's stud, Ch Cindahope Trade Mark. It was SO exciting to be there to see them win! :biggrin2:

I don't know if it's this way all over the country, but since last year we don't get Westminster all on the same channel.The first hour, 8-9 is on USA network and from 9 - 11 it's on CNBC. If you want to DVR or tape it you have to make sure you set both. Very annoying! :mad: It is not on Animal Planet, Barb, so don't waste your money.
 
Yeah, I got confused - I think it's the agility that's on Animal Planet tonight.

Unfortunately, I do not get USA network - I think I get CNBC - but I'll have to check.

Thanks Ann for reminding me that they have the videos on the website.
 
Best Opposite in Shelties last year was my breeder's Annie (Ch Shelhaven Rabbit Run Rhapsody), Barkley's aunt, and the BoB male was a grandson of Connie's stud, Ch Cindahope Trade Mark. It was SO exciting to be there to see them win! :biggrin2:

.

I just watched the video from last year. It was a little confusing at the end, but what a gathered is the Best of Breed was with the tall older male handler in the white pants, and that Annie was the one was the one whose handler was wearing a turquoise suit and had long, reddish, curly hair?

Lovely! I picked her as a winner early on. And I loved the handler! (Connie?) She was the only one who actually smiled at her pup and looked like she was having fun!
 
Back
Top