Justicemom
Forums Celebrity
His explanation was that it is much more spread on the east and west coast. The ticks we have here are deer ticks, not the type that carry lyme disease. If I had been traveling with Cody, he would have suggested the test......
That is interesting. I live in Minnesota and we are one of the hottest beds of Lyme in the country. Wisconsin is even worse.
Just wanted to put that out there in case people reading this thought Lyme isn't in the midwest. Deer ticks do carry it.
Glad that Cody has a plan and a vet you can work with. Hope he feels better.


. Yes, they took his temp and it was normal. His eating habits are good, spirits are good, everything is normal other than the limp.
). I'm really hoping he recovers quickly and can go back to his normal, crazy, barky, silly self!!!