My Sweetie

I was so shocked and saddened to read this - I cannot imagine how hard this is for you. Sweetie was such a beautiful girl. I am wishing you every possible peace, comfort, and strength today and in the days to come.
 
Oh my goodness!! I am so sorry for you loss. I hope you put yourself first and keep yourself safe. Never blame yourself for Sweeties death....this act was unthinkable. I will be praying for you!
 
My heart goes out to you and yours during this awful, trying time. Sweetie was a beautiful girl and she will be waiting at the Bridge for you.
 
Hello everyone! We all are doing as best as we can. Im still going back an forth between tears and Rage. Buddy has been by my side all weekend. He finally ate his food . He wouldnt eat friday or saturday. Rosa and petia now something isnt right but are doing better than Buddy a Sweetie and Buddy were best Buds.
Sheltieguy,You were so thoughtful for the memorial to Sweetie!
Also Id like to tell you all that you are an amazing group of people! I thank you for the support you are giving me.
I am going to hook up security camaras up at home and connect them to my computer so I can watch home while at work. Something like a web cam. I dont trust the sneeky B@#$%D. This kid is on bail for having sex with a 12 y old girl and she had a baby. He also has 3 more babies 3 mothers all born in the same year. He also was low enough to b& E a church for offering money! He is a disgrace...
 
... This kid is on bail for having sex with a 12 y old girl and she had a baby. ...

All the more reason to file a police report on him for Sweetie's death. He sounds like someone who doesn't deserve to be out on bail.

I'm glad that you're taking care of yourself and that Buddy is doing better. You will be in my prayers in the coming days.
 
Ok, this kid is sounding sicker by the minute. I truly cant believe his father would inflict such a person on you.

Be very careful with the other dogs and your son, maybe a back-to-base alarm in the interim to ensure he leaves the rest of you alone?
 
All the more reason to file a police report on him for Sweetie's death. He sounds like someone who doesn't deserve to be out on bail.

I'm glad that you're taking care of yourself and that Buddy is doing better. You will be in my prayers in the coming days.

I second this. I can't believe that your husband actually argued to keep him in your home! This kid is seriously sick!

So glad to hear that you're doing better, I've been thinking about you a lot.
 
I was so disgusted to read what happened to Sweetie and feel so badly for you, your son and Buddy. I can only imagine how traumitized you all are.

I just don't know how a person can do something like this to an animal, they must have no respect for life at all. This needs to be reported to the authorities and you must take steps to protect yourself and family.

My thoughts are with you, your son and your furkids please be safe and know we all feel your loss terribly.

Terry, Laurel, Bailey and Panda
 
King Buddy, Thank you for the update.

I will keep you, Buddy and all your family and furkids in my prayers. I almost forgot about the Chihuahua's. God Bless and watch over you and your loved ones during this drastic time in your life.
 
Back
Top